Environmental Charter at Frick Park School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Environmental Charter at Frick Park School District serving 630 students in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Minority enrollment is 28% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Pennsylvania state average of 34%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Environmental Charter at Frick Park School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Pittsburgh Environmental Charter School At Frick Pa 829 Milton Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15218
Grades: K-8 | 630 students
|School District Name||Environmental Charter at Frick Park School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||630 students|
|# of Teachers||57 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
|# of Male Students||301 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||329 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||4 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||22 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||18 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||99 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||451 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||35 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||50|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||71|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||75|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||75|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||73|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||72|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||73|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||68|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||73|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Environmental Charter at Frick Park School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 663 school districts in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (PA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,568 in this school district is less than the state average of $13,057. The school district revenue/student has grown by 15% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $8,878 is less than the state average of $12,924. The school district spending/student has grown by 15% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (PA)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$19 MM|
|Spending||$5 MM||$19 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,568||$13,057|
|Spending / Student||$8,878||$12,924|
Increasing birth rates among immigrant families from Asia and Central and South America, combined with lower birth rates among white families, means that for the first time in history, public school students in the United States are majority-minority. This shift in demographics poses difficulties for schools as they work to accommodate children of varying language abilities and socio-economic backgrounds.