Fairfield Area SD School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Fairfield Area SD School District serving 354 students in Fairfield, Pennsylvania.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Pennsylvania state average of 34%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Fairfield Area SD School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Fairfield Fairfield Area High School4840 Fairfield Rd
Fairfield, PA 17320
Grades: 9-12 | 354 students
|School District Name||Fairfield Area SD School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||354 students|
|# of Teachers||28 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
|# of Male Students||165 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||189 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||3 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||3 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||8 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||335 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||2 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||87|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||95|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||90|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||82|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Fairfield Area SD School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 663 school districts in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 85-89% has decreased from 90-94% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (PA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,788 is higher than the state average of $13,057. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,307 is higher than the state average of $12,924. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (PA)|
|Total Revenue||$17 MM||$19 MM|
|Spending||$15 MM||$19 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,788||$13,057|
|Spending / Student||$13,307||$12,924|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.