Lenape Tech School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Lenape Tech School District serving 378 students in Ford City, Pennsylvania.
- Minority enrollment is 3% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Pennsylvania state average of 34%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Lenape Tech School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Ford City Lenape Technical 2215 Chaplin Avenue
Ford City, PA 16226
Grades: 9-12 | 378 students
|School District Name||Lenape Tech School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||378 students|
|# of Teachers||33 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
|# of Male Students||220 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||158 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||1 students|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||3 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||368 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||5 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||182|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||196|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has increased from 90-94% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (PA)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $16,227 is higher than the state average of $13,057. The school district revenue/student has grown by 9% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $16,845 is higher than the state average of $12,924. The school district spending/student has grown by 9% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (PA)|
|Total Revenue||$8 MM||$19 MM|
|Spending||$9 MM||$19 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$16,227||$13,057|
|Spending / Student||$16,845||$12,924|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.