New Hope-Solebury SD School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 4 public schools managed by New Hope-Solebury SD School District serving 1,481 students in New Hope, Pennsylvania.
- Minority enrollment is 15% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Asian), which is less than the Pennsylvania state average of 34%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
New Hope-Solebury SD School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Solebury New Hope-solebury Lower Elementary School3020 North Sugan Road
Solebury, PA 18963
Grades: K-2 | 261 students
- New Hope New Hope-solebury Middle School184 W Bridge St
New Hope, PA 18938
Grades: 6-8 | 376 students
- New Hope New Hope-solebury Upper Elementary School186 West Bridge Street
New Hope, PA 18938
Grades: 3-5 | 310 students
|School District Name||New Hope-Solebury SD School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,481 students|
|# of Teachers||122 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||744 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||737 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||79 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||80 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||7 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||1,254 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||60 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||72|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||92|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||97|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||98|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||101|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||111|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||106|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||134|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||136|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||111|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||138|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||137|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||148|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- New Hope-Solebury SD School District, which is ranked within the top 5% of all 663 school districts in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90-94% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (PA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $20,489 is higher than the state average of $13,057. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $17,770 is higher than the state average of $12,924. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (PA)|
|Total Revenue||$33 MM||$19 MM|
|Spending||$28 MM||$19 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$20,489||$13,057|
|Spending / Student||$17,770||$12,924|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.