Pennsylvania Distance Learning CS School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Pennsylvania Distance Learning CS School District serving 681 students in Wexford, Pennsylvania.
- Minority enrollment is 37% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Pennsylvania state average of 34%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is more than the state average of 15:1.
Pennsylvania Distance Learning CS School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Wexford Pennsylvania Distance Learning Charter School 2100 Corporate Drive, Suite 50
Wexford, PA 15090
Grades: K-12 | 681 students
|School District Name||Pennsylvania Distance Learning CS School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||681 students|
|# of Teachers||41 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
|# of Male Students||285 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||396 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||7 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||4 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||66 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||115 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||430 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||59 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||22|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||24|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||39|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||63|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||64|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||94|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||89|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||91|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||68|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Pennsylvania Distance Learning CS School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 663 school districts in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 70-74% has increased from 60-79% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (PA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $12,866 in this school district is less than the state average of $13,057. The school district revenue/student has grown by 42% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $15,237 is higher than the state average of $12,924. The school district spending/student has grown by 42% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (PA)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$19 MM|
|Spending||$6 MM||$19 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$12,866||$13,057|
|Spending / Student||$15,237||$12,924|
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.