Purchase Line SD School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Purchase Line SD School District serving 429 students in Commodore, Pennsylvania.
- Minority enrollment is 2% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Pennsylvania state average of 34%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Purchase Line SD School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Commodore Purchase Line Junior Senior High School16559 Route 286 Hwy E
Commodore, PA 15729
Grades: 7-12 | 429 students
|School District Name||Purchase Line SD School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||429 students|
|# of Teachers||37 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||220 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||209 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||1 students|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||2 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||421 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||5 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||79|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||69|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||64|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||82|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||76|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Purchase Line SD School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 663 school districts in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90-94% has increased from 80-84% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (PA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $18,093 is higher than the state average of $13,057. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $17,304 is higher than the state average of $12,924. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (PA)|
|Total Revenue||$18 MM||$19 MM|
|Spending||$17 MM||$19 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$18,093||$13,057|
|Spending / Student||$17,304||$12,924|
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.