South Eastern SD School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 5 public schools managed by South Eastern SD School District serving 2,158 students in Delta, Pennsylvania.
- Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the Pennsylvania state average of 34%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
South Eastern SD School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Delta Delta-peach Bottom Elementary School1081 Atom Rd
Delta, PA 17314
Grades: PK-4 | 273 students
- Fawn Grove Fawn Area Elementary School504 Main St
Fawn Grove, PA 17321
Grades: K-4 | 264 students
- Fawn Grove Kennard-dale High School393 Main St
Fawn Grove, PA 17321
Grades: 9-12 | 778 students
- Fawn Grove South Eastern Middle School375 Main Street
Fawn Grove, PA 17321
Grades: 7-8 | 426 students
- Stewartstown Stewartstown Elementary School17945 Barrens Rd N
Stewartstown, PA 17363
Grades: K-4 | 417 students
|School District Name||South Eastern SD School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||2,158 students|
|# of Teachers||174 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||1,110 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||1,048 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||9 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||17 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||32 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||32 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||2,019 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||4 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||45 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||23|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||176|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||188|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||179|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||193|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||195|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||210|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||216|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||220|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||185|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||185|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||188|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- South Eastern SD School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 663 school districts in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90-94% has decreased from 93% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (PA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $16,623 is higher than the state average of $13,057. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,972 is higher than the state average of $12,924. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (PA)|
|Total Revenue||$47 MM||$19 MM|
|Spending||$42 MM||$19 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$16,623||$13,057|
|Spending / Student||$14,972||$12,924|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.