Twin Valley SD School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 5 public schools managed by Twin Valley SD School District serving 3,344 students in Honey Brook, Pennsylvania.
- Minority enrollment is 10% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Pennsylvania state average of 34%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is equal to the state average of 15:1.
Twin Valley SD School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Honey Brook Honey Brook El Center1530 West Walnut Road
Honey Brook, PA 19344
Grades: K-4 | 410 students
- Birdsboro Robeson El Center801 White Bear Rd
Birdsboro, PA 19508
Grades: K-4 | 387 students
- Elverson Twin Valley El Center50 Mast Rd
Elverson, PA 19520
Grades: K-4 | 412 students
- Elverson Twin Valley Middle School770 Clymer Hill Rd
Elverson, PA 19520
Grades: 5-8 | 1058 students
|School District Name||Twin Valley SD School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||3,344 students|
|# of Teachers||221 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
|# of Male Students||1,648 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||1,696 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||6 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||50 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||141 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||65 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||3,008 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||72 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||202|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||228|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||248|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||264|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||267|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||256|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||254|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||290|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||258|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||260|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||273|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||278|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||266|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Twin Valley SD School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 663 school districts in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 92% has increased from 80% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (PA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,283 is higher than the state average of $13,057. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,376 is higher than the state average of $12,924. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (PA)|
|Total Revenue||$49 MM||$19 MM|
|Spending||$46 MM||$19 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,283||$13,057|
|Spending / Student||$13,376||$12,924|
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.