Plantation Elementary School
Plantation Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Plantation Elementary School's student population of 612 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||612 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Plantation Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#3203 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||BROWARD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Broward Estates Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 369 students
441 Nw 35th Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
(754)322-5550 0.8 PK-5 369
- Fort Lauderdale Lauderhill High School Grades: 9-12 | 426 students
4131 Nw 16th St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33313
(954)731-2585 1.0 9-12 426
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.