Premier H S American Youthworks
- Premier H S American Youthworks's student population of 102 students has grown by 34% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has grown by 250% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school / Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Premier H S American Youthworks's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 33:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#7584 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Premier High s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beaumont O C Taylor Center Grades: 9-12
2330 N St
Beaumont, TX 77702
(409)617-5740 0.6 9-12 n/a
- Beaumont Ehrhart School Grades: PK-8 | 357 students
3380 Fannin St
Beaumont, TX 77726
(409)839-8200 0.8 PK-8 357
- Beaumont Harmony Science Academy- Beaumont Grades: K-12 | 538 students
4055 Calder Ave
Beaumont, TX 77706
(409)838-4000 1.0 K-12 538
- Beaumont Beaumont Isd Early College High School Grades: 9 | 59 students
3410 Austin St
Beaumont, TX 77706
(409)617-5006 1.3 9 59
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.