Top Puerto Rico Alternative Public High Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 top alternative public high schools in Puerto Rico, serving 754 students.
- Alternative schools aim to help students whose needs may not be successfully met in regular schools.
- Students who attend alternative schools and may be at risk of educational failure (as indicated by poor grades, truancy, disruptive behavior, pregnancy, or similar factors associated with temporary or permanent withdrawal from school).
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is equal to the Puerto Rico state average of 100%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is equal to the state average of 13:1.
Top Puerto Rico Alternative Public High Schools (2018-19)
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.