River Valley Elementary Spring Green
- River Valley Elementary Spring Green's student population of 280 students has grown by 83% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has grown by 31% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||280 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- River Valley Elementary Spring Green's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1094 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||River Valley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Green River Valley Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 288 students
660 W Daley St
Spring Green, WI 53588
(608)588-2556 0.0 6-8 288
- Spring Green River Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 439 students
660 Varsity Blvd
Spring Green, WI 53588
(608)588-2554 0.2 9-12 439
- Lodi River Valley Elementary Lone Rock Grades: PK-5 | 70 students
222 W Pearl St
Lodi, WI 53555
(608)583-2091 6.3 PK-5 70
- Plain River Valley Elementary Plain Grades: PK-5 | 76 students
1370 Cherry St
Plain, WI 53577
(608)546-2228 6.9 PK-5 76
- Arena River Valley Arena Community Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 107 students
314 Willow St
Arena, WI 53503
(608)753-2361 8.3 PK-5 107
If you child is bullied in Spring Green Elementary, that is just the way they want it. I reported my child's year long bullying, and wasn't supported by the teacher or the guidance counselor or the principal. In fact, I became bullied myself for daring to upset the status quo.
- Posted by Parent - avilk
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about strategies and tips you can incorporate to help your teenager be organized and excel in public high school.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.