Rivervue Academy Alternative
Rivervue Academy Alternative places among the top 20% of public schools in Idaho for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Rivervue Academy Alternative's student population of 64 students has declined by 28% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-9|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rivervue Academy Alternative is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 656 schools in Idaho (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ID)|
|Overall School Rank||#646 out of 656 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Vallivue School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilder Cossa Academy Grades: 7-12 | 112 students
109 Penny Lane
Wilder, ID 83676
(208)482-6074 0.4 7-12 112
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.