Roberto Clemente Elementary School
- Roberto Clemente Elementary School's student population of 221 students has declined by 28% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Roberto Clemente Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,307 schools in Puerto Rico (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PR)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||13:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Puerto Rico Department Of Education School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carolina Lorenzo Vizcarrondo High School Grades: 9-12 | 469 students
Calle Quinones 8 Urb. Sever
Carolina, PR 00988
(787)276-0120 0.9 9-12 469
- San Juan Antonio Sarriera Egozcue High School Grades: 9-12 | 329 students
Calle Carmen Hernandez Urb El
San Juan, PR 00924
(787)769-7415 1.5 9-12 329
- Carolina Gilberto Concepcion De Gracia High School Grades: 10-12 | 912 students
Ave Sanchez Osorio Vf
Carolina, PR 00984
(787)768-2216 1.5 10-12 912
- Carolina Angel P. Millan Rohena Superior High School Grades: 9-12 | 707 students
Car 857 Km 0.3 Bo Canovanillas
Carolina, PR 00986
(787)750-4480 1.6 9-12 707
- Carolina Carlos F. Daniels Grades: 10-12
Urb Severo Quinones Calle J S
Carolina, PR 00986
(787)768-3735 1.6 10-12 n/a
Nearby Homes for Sale
A new program in San Antonio and Austin tracks students with truancy history with GPS devices. The program is designed to improve attendance rates and student achievement.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.