Roger R Bell Elementary School
- Roger R Bell Elementary School's student population of 385 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||385 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Roger R Bell Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1715 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Craven County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Havelock Havelock Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 394 students
102 Middle School Lane
Havelock, NC 28532
(252)444-5125 1.7 6-8 394
- Havelock Arthur W Edwards Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 629 students
200 Education Lane
Havelock, NC 28532
(252)444-5140 3.9 K-5 629
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.