- Roosevelt's student population of 437 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||437 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Roosevelt's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1524 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Kearny School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kearny Schuyler Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 465 students
644 Forest St
Kearny, NJ 07032
(201)955-5105 0.4 PK-6 465
- Kearny Lincoln Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 903 students
121 Beech St
Kearny, NJ 07032
(201)955-5095 0.5 7-8 903
- Newark Luis Munoz Marin Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 981 students
Newark, NJ 07104
(973)268-5330 1.0 PK-8 981
- North Arlington North Arlington High School Grades: 9-12 | 473 students
222 Ridge Road
North Arlington, NJ 07031
(201)991-6800 1.0 9-12 473
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.