Ruben Daniels Community School-etc
Ruben Daniels Community School-etc places among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Ruben Daniels Community School-etc's student population of 130 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ruben Daniels Community School-etc's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has decreased from 25:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#2654 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Saginaw of the City of School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saginaw Zilwaukee K-8 School Grades: K-8 | 274 students
500 W Johnson St
Saginaw, MI 48604
(989)399-5200 0.1 K-8 274
- Saginaw Stone School Grades: K-6 | 304 students
1006 State St
Saginaw, MI 48602
(989)399-5100 0.9 K-6 304
- Saginaw Handley School Grades: K-5 | 382 students
1101 North Bond St
Saginaw, MI 48602
(989)399-4250 1.2 K-5 382
- Carrollton Omni Adult And Alternative Education Grades: 6-12 | 139 students
479 Shattuck Rd
Carrollton, MI 48724
(989)753-3477 1.2 6-12 139
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.