School 3-nathaniel Rochester
School 3-nathaniel Rochester places among the top 20% of public schools in New York for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- School 3-nathaniel Rochester's student population of 776 students has grown by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 51 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||776 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- School 3-nathaniel Rochester's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#4221 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ROCHESTER CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rochester School 2-clara Barton Grades: PK-6 | 378 students
190 Reynolds St
Rochester, NY 14608
(585)235-2820 0.5 PK-6 378
- Rochester School 4-george Mather Forbes Grades: K-8 | 438 students
198 Dr Samuel Mccree Way
Rochester, NY 14611
(585)235-7848 0.7 K-8 438
- Rochester School Without Walls Grades: 9-12 | 264 students
Rochester, NY 14607
(585)546-6732 0.8 9-12 264
- Rochester James Monroe High School Grades: 7-12 | 923 students
180 Ridgeway Ave
Rochester, NY 14615
(585)232-1530 0.9 7-12 923
- Rochester Monroe Correctional Facility Grades: 7-12 | 39 students
107 N Clinton Ave
Rochester, NY 14623
(585)753-3065 0.9 7-12 39
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.