School Of Academic And Behavioral Learning Excellence (sable
- School Of Academic And Behavioral Learning Excellence (sable's student population of 17 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- School Of Academic And Behavioral Learning Excellence (sable is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 4:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1836 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Manatee School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bradenton Visible Men Academy Grades: K-5 | 119 students
1003 63rd Ave E
Bradenton, FL 34203
(941)758-7588 0.3 K-5 119
- Bradenton Blanche H. Daughtrey Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 714 students
515 63rd Ave E
Bradenton, FL 34203
(941)751-7023 0.4 PK-5 714
Nearby Homes for Sale
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.