Allendale 01 School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public elementary schools managed by Allendale 01 School District serving 707 students in Fairfax, South Carolina.
- Minority enrollment is 97% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the South Carolina state average of 48%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is equal to the state average of 16:1.
Allendale 01 School District (2018-19)
|School District Name||Allendale 01 School District|
|# of Schools||4|
|# of Students||1,265|
|# of Teachers||85|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15|
|# of Male Students||654|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||611|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||6|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||21|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1,207|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||27|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||2|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||72|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||80|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||91|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||95|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||107|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||90|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||81|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||91|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||108|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||81|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||87|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||117|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||90|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||75|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Allendale 01 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 85 school districts in South Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 75-79% has increased from 65-69% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (SC)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $16,346 is higher than the state average of $10,151. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $20,349 is higher than the state average of $10,341. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (SC)|
|Total Revenue||$22 MM||$39 MM|
|Spending||$27 MM||$40 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$16,346||$10,151|
|Spending / Student||$20,349||$10,341|
A new program in San Antonio and Austin tracks students with truancy history with GPS devices. The program is designed to improve attendance rates and student achievement.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.