Dillon 03 School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Dillon 03 School District serving 1,671 students in Latta, South Carolina.
- Minority enrollment is 39% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the South Carolina state average of 48%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is more than the state average of 16:1.
Dillon 03 School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Latta Latta Elementary School300 Viking Drive
Latta, SC 29565
Grades: PK-4 | 692 students
- Latta Latta High School618 North Richardson Street
Latta, SC 29565
Grades: 9-12 | 480 students
- Latta Latta Middle School612 North Richardson Street
Latta, SC 29565
Grades: 5-8 | 499 students
|School District Name||Dillon 03 School District|
|# of Schools||3|
|# of Students||1,671|
|# of Teachers||93|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18|
|# of Male Students||794|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||877|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||18|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||9|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||33|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||516|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,018|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||76|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||79|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||126|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||132|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||118|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||123|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||114|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||115|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||130|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||126|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||128|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||151|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||133|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||94|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||102|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Dillon 03 School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 85 school districts in South Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 85-89% has increased from 75-79% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (SC)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $8,391 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,151. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $7,976 is less than the state average of $10,341. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (SC)|
|Total Revenue||$14 MM||$39 MM|
|Spending||$13 MM||$40 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$8,391||$10,151|
|Spending / Student||$7,976||$10,341|
The American public school system is by no means perfect, but is it completely broken? Keep reading to learn about some of the top issues affecting the public school system.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.