57035 South Dakota Public Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public school in 57035, South Dakota, serving 359 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 57035 have an average math proficiency score of 41% (versus the South Dakota public school average of 46%), and reading proficiency score of 48% (versus the 52% statewide average). Schools in 57035, South Dakota have an average ranking in the bottom 50% of South Dakota public schools.
- Minority enrollment is 11% of the student body (majority Hispanic and American Indian), which is less than the South Dakota public school average of 30% (majority American Indian).
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is more than the South Dakota public school average of 14:1.
57035, SD Public Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- West Central Humboldt Elementary - 02600 S Main St
Humboldt, SD 57035
Grades: K-5 | 359 students
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
A new bill in the Arizona State Senate could criminalize teachers who use inappropriate language in the classroom. We’ll take a look at both sides of the debate.