Southern Wells Junior Senior High School
- Southern Wells Junior Senior High School's student population of 400 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||400 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Southern Wells Junior Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1078 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||17:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Southern Wells Com s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Poneto Southern Wells Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 439 students
9120 S 300 W
Poneto, IN 46781
(765)728-2121 0.0 K-6 439
- Montpelier Montpelier School Grades: K-6 | 237 students
107 E Monroe St
Montpelier, IN 47359
(765)728-2402 4.0 K-6 237
- Hartford City Blackford High School Grades: 9-12 | 558 students
2392 N Sr 3 N
Hartford City, IN 47348
(765)348-7560 9.9 9-12 558
- Bluffton Bluffton High School Grades: 9-12 | 443 students
1 Tiger Trl
Bluffton, IN 46714
(260)824-3724 9.9 9-12 443
- Warren Salamonie School Grades: K-5 | 197 students
1063 E 900 S
Warren, IN 46792
(260)375-3434 9.9 K-5 197
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.