Stem Magnet At Fisher School
- Stem Magnet At Fisher School's student population of 366 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||366 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stem Magnet At Fisher School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||#322 out of 968 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||HARTFORD SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hartford Lc - Breakthrough Ii School Grades: PK-7 | 8 students
395 Lyme Street
Hartford, CT 06120
(860)695-6050 0.1 PK-7 8
- Hartford Montessori Magnet At Fisher School Grades: PK-8 | 336 students
280 Plainfield Street
Hartford, CT 06112
(860)695-3560 0.1 PK-8 336
- Hartford Autism Program - Rawson School Grades: K-8 | 45 students
260 Holcomb Street
Hartford, CT 06112
(860)695-4841 0.4 K-8 45
- Hartford Culinary Arts Academy At Weaver High School Grades: 9-12 | 168 students
85 Sigourney Street
Hartford, CT 06105
(860)695-1640 0.5 9-12 168
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.