Carroll County School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Carroll County School District serving 2 students in Huntingdon, Tennessee.
- Minority enrollment is 50% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Tennessee state average of 36%.
Carroll County School District (2018-19)
|School District Name||Carroll County School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||2|
|# of Teachers||12|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0|
|# of Male Students||1|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||1|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||1|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||1|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TN)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $1,436,333 is higher than the state average of $8,682. The school district revenue/student has grown by 66% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $1,251,667 is higher than the state average of $8,365. The school district spending/student has grown by 66% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TN)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$31 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$29 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$1,436,333||$8,682|
|Spending / Student||$1,251,667||$8,365|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.