Arlington Classics Academy School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 3 public charter schools managed by Arlington Classics Academy School District serving 1,486 students in Arlington, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 59% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the Texas state average of 72%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is more than the state average of 15:1.
Arlington Classics Academy School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Arlington Arlington Classics Academy - Middle School 5200 S Bowen Rd
Arlington, TX 76017
Grades: 6-8 | 428 students
- Arlington Arlington Classics Academy - Primary 2800 W Arkansas Ln
Arlington, TX 76017
Grades: K-2 | 530 students
- Arlington Arlington Classics Academy -intermediate 5200 S Bowen Rd
Arlington, TX 76017
Grades: 3-5 | 528 students
|School District Name||Arlington Classics Academy School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,486 students|
|# of Teachers||81 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
|# of Male Students||690 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||796 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||5 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||182 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||259 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||361 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||609 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||68 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||179|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||175|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||176|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||176|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||176|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||176|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||166|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||144|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||118|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Arlington Classics Academy School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $3,168 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has grown by 9% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $2,509 is less than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has grown by 9% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$3,168||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$2,509||$11,097|
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.