Aubrey Isd School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 3 public elementary schools managed by Aubrey Isd School District serving 1,754 students in Aubrey, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 28% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Texas state average of 72%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is more than the state average of 15:1.
Aubrey Isd School District (2019-20)
|School District Name||Aubrey Isd School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||2,401 students|
|# of Teachers||144 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
|# of Male Students||1,204 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||1,197 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||16 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||13 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||409 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||164 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,745 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||54 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||89|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||181|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||183|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||202|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||187|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||180|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||194|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||189|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||178|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||171|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||186|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||170|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||158|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||133|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Aubrey Isd School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $8,611 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,055 is less than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$17 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$18 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$8,611||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$9,055||$11,097|
Learn about changes in Texas' public school curriculum that reinterprets American history and potentially incorporates more Christianity into coursework.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.