Brookeland Isd School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Brookeland Isd School District serving 447 students in Brookeland, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 12% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Black), which is less than the Texas state average of 72%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Brookeland Isd School District (2019-20)
|School District Name||Brookeland Isd School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||447 students|
|# of Teachers||38 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||212 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||235 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||2 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||20 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||18 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||393 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||14 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||23|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||28|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||52|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||29|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||29|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||27|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||28|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Brookeland Isd School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has decreased from 90% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $13,328 is higher than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $12,154 is higher than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$5 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$13,328||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$12,154||$11,097|