Buckholts Isd School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Buckholts Isd School District serving 137 students in Buckholts, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 55% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Texas state average of 72%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Buckholts Isd School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Buckholts Buckholts School203 S 10th
Buckholts, TX 76518
Grades: K-12 | 137 students
|School District Name||Buckholts Isd School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||137 students|
|# of Teachers||15 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
|# of Male Students||67 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||70 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||73 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||62 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||2 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||6|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||4|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Buckholts Isd School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of PS% has increased from 50% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,261 is higher than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,913 is higher than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,261||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$11,913||$11,097|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.