Burnham Wood Charter School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Burnham Wood Charter School District serving 963 students in El Paso, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 93% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Texas state average of 72%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is more than the state average of 15:1.
Burnham Wood Charter School District (2019-20)
|School District Name||Burnham Wood Charter School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||963 students|
|# of Teachers||56 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
|# of Male Students||452 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||511 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||18 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||834 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||30 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||68 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||10 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||61|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||86|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||91|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||89|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||91|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||91|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||112|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||107|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||119|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||39|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||27|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||19|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Burnham Wood Charter School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $8,410 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has grown by 6% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $5,859 is less than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has grown by 6% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$7 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$5 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$8,410||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$5,859||$11,097|