Era Isd School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Era Isd School District serving 468 students in Era, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 16% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Texas state average of 72%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Era Isd School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Era Era School108 Hargrove St
Era, TX 76238
Grades: PK-12 | 468 students
|School District Name||Era Isd School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||468 students|
|# of Teachers||40 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||224 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||244 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||6 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||3 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||56 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||392 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||10 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||2|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||35|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||39|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||35|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Era Isd School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has increased from 80% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,876 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $8,772 is less than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,876||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$8,772||$11,097|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.