Grandfalls-royalty Isd School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Grandfalls-royalty Isd School District serving 143 students in Grandfalls, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 76% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Texas state average of 72%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Grandfalls-royalty Isd School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Grandfalls Grandfalls-royalty School108 Ave C
Grandfalls, TX 79742
Grades: PK-12 | 143 students
|School District Name||Grandfalls-royalty Isd School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||143 students|
|# of Teachers||15 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
|# of Male Students||71 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||72 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||107 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||34 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||1 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||12|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||9|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||9|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Grandfalls-royalty Isd School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $21,423 is higher than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $21,031 is higher than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$21,423||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$21,031||$11,097|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.