Harper Isd School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Harper Isd School District serving 196 students in Harper, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 15% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Texas state average of 72%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Harper Isd School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Harper Harper High School23122 W Hwy 290
Harper, TX 78631
Grades: 9-12 | 196 students
|School District Name||Harper Isd School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||196 students|
|# of Teachers||20 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
|# of Male Students||95 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||101 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||26 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||166 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||43|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||49|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||53|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||51|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Harper Isd School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $12,285 is higher than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,617 is higher than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$7 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$7 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$12,285||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$11,617||$11,097|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.