Kenedy County Wide Csd School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Kenedy County Wide Csd School District serving 76 students in Sarita, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 89% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Texas state average of 71%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Kenedy County Wide Csd School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Sarita Sarita Elementary School150 E La Parra St
Sarita, TX 78385
Grades: PK-6 | 76 students
|School District Name||Kenedy County Wide Csd School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||76|
|# of Teachers||11|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7|
|# of Male Students||47|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||29|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||63|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||8|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||1|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||11|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||10|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Kenedy County Wide Csd School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $133,904 is higher than the state average of $10,811. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $128,133 is higher than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$11 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$11 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$133,904||$10,811|
|Spending / Student||$128,133||$11,097|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.