Kipp Austin Public Inc School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public high school managed by Kipp Austin Public Inc School District serving 627 students in Austin, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Texas state average of 71%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Kipp Austin Public Inc School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Austin Kipp Austin Collegiate High School 8509 Fm 969 Bldg 513 C
Austin, TX 78724
Grades: 9-12 | 627 students
|School District Name||Kipp Austin Public Inc School District|
|# of Schools||9|
|# of Students||4,490|
|# of Teachers||285|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16|
|# of Male Students||2,277|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||2,213|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||7|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||4,158|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||182|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||116|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||26|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||506|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||491|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||489|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||457|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||205|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||453|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||446|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||425|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||391|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||199|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||184|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||155|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||89|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Kipp Austin Public Inc School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90-94% has decreased from 95% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $5,490 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,811. The school district revenue/student has grown by 48% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $4,432 is less than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has grown by 48% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$11 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$9 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$5,490||$10,811|
|Spending / Student||$4,432||$11,097|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.