Klondike Isd School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Klondike Isd School District serving 259 students in Lamesa, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 37% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Texas state average of 72%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Klondike Isd School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Lamesa Klondike Isd2911 County Rd H
Lamesa, TX 79331
Grades: PK-12 | 259 students
|School District Name||Klondike Isd School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||259 students|
|# of Teachers||21 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||126 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||133 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||2 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||88 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||163 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||3 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||20|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||20|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||24|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||24|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||14|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Klondike Isd School District, which is ranked within the top 1% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has decreased from 80% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥95%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥95%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $29,518 is higher than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $39,706 is higher than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$7 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$10 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$29,518||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$39,706||$11,097|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.