Lindsay Isd School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Lindsay Isd School District serving 490 students in Lindsay, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 8% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Asian), which is less than the Texas state average of 72%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Lindsay Isd School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||490 students|
|# of Teachers||36 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
|# of Male Students||245 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||245 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||5 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||11 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||15 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||452 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||5 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||1|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||26|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||38|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||44|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||50|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||38|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||34|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Lindsay Isd School District, which is ranked within the top 5% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,190 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has declined by 6% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $8,728 is less than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has declined by 6% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$5 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,190||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$8,728||$11,097|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.