Paducah Isd School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Paducah Isd School District serving 207 students in Paducah, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 55% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Texas state average of 72%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Paducah Isd School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Paducah Paducah School810 Goodwin
Paducah, TX 79248
Grades: PK-12 | 207 students
|School District Name||Paducah Isd School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||207 students|
|# of Teachers||23 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
|# of Male Students||112 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||95 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||88 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||18 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||94 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||5 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||8|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||11|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||12|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Paducah Isd School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $15,127 is higher than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,945 is higher than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$15,127||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$14,945||$11,097|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.