Pringle-morse Cisd School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Pringle-morse Cisd School District serving 128 students in Morse, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 45% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Texas state average of 72%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Pringle-morse Cisd School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Morse Pringle-morse El-j High School100 5th St
Morse, TX 79062
Grades: PK-8 | 128 students
|School District Name||Pringle-morse Cisd School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||128 students|
|# of Teachers||15 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
|# of Male Students||66 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||62 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||57 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||71 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||9|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||11|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Pringle-morse Cisd School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $26,000 is higher than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $25,984 is higher than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$26,000||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$25,984||$11,097|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.