Rocksprings Isd School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Rocksprings Isd School District serving 287 students in Rocksprings, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 83% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Texas state average of 72%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Rocksprings Isd School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Rocksprings Rocksprings K-12201 N Hwy 377
Rocksprings, TX 78880
Grades: PK-12 | 287 students
|School District Name||Rocksprings Isd School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||287 students|
|# of Teachers||29 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
|# of Male Students||176 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||111 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||239 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||48 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||21|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||22|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||17|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Rocksprings Isd School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has increased from 50% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $18,864 is higher than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $18,960 is higher than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$5 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$18,864||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$18,960||$11,097|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.