Santa Anna Isd School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Santa Anna Isd School District serving 285 students in Santa Anna, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 35% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Texas state average of 72%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Santa Anna Isd School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||285 students|
|# of Teachers||24 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||133 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||152 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||3 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||78 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||9 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||184 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||11 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||15|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||18|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||29|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||29|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||21|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Santa Anna Isd School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has increased from 50% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,159 is higher than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has declined by 9% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,226 is higher than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has declined by 9% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,159||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$13,226||$11,097|