Tioga Isd School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Tioga Isd School District serving 528 students in Tioga, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 25% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Texas state average of 72%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Tioga Isd School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Tioga Tioga School405 N Florence
Tioga, TX 76271
Grades: PK-12 | 528 students
|School District Name||Tioga Isd School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||528 students|
|# of Teachers||45 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||248 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||280 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||7 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||3 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||114 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||397 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||6 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||47|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||39|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||45|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||57|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||26|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||47|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||49|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||23|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Tioga Isd School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $7,741 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has grown by 9% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $6,711 is less than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has grown by 9% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$7,741||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$6,711||$11,097|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.