American International School Of Utah School District
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public school in American International School Of Utah School District, serving 1,357 students.
- Public school in American International School Of Utah School District have an average math proficiency score of 19% (versus the Utah public school average of 47%), and reading proficiency score of 29% (versus the 45% statewide average). This district's average school ranking is in the bottom 50% of public schools in Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 26% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is equal to the Utah public school average of 26% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 0:1 is less than the Utah public school average of 34:1.
|School District Name||American International School Of Utah School District|
|School District Website||http://www.AISUtah.org|
|School District Phone Number||(801)427-8126|
|School District Grades Offered||KG - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|# of Schools||1 School||1,065 Schools|
|# of Students||1,357 Students||668,976 Students|
|# of Teachers||n/a||66 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||34:1|
- American International School Of Utah School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 152 school districts in Utah (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 55-59% has decreased from 60-69% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||7 Students||7,237 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||28 Students||11,364 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||238 Students||114,485 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||25 Students||9,529 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,006 Students||497,278 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2 Students||10,514 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||51 Students||17,783 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||15,934|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||62||47,744|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||51||49,918|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||68||50,528|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||60||51,736|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||80||53,051|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||87||53,438|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||103||51,980|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||108||50,866|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||120||50,630|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||168||50,182|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||157||48,945|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||162||47,485|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||131||46,539|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $129 in this school district is less than the state average of $5,528. The school district revenue/student has declined by 12% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $227 is less than the state average of $5,861. The school district spending/student has declined by 13% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|Total Revenue||$175,000||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$129||$5,528|
|Spending / Student||$227||$5,861|
American International School Of Utah School District Public Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- American International School Of Utah 4998 S. Galleria Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
Grades: K-12 | 1,357 student
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.