American International Of Utah School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by American International Of Utah School District serving 1,179 students in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 21% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Utah state average of 25%.
American International Of Utah School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Salt Lake City American International School Of Utah 4998 S. Galleria Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
Grades: K-12 | 1179 students
|School District Name||American International Of Utah School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||1,179|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio|
|# of Male Students||621|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||558|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||9|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||26|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||158|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||20|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||927|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||6|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||33|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||50|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||43|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||63|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||64|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||54|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||118|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||138|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||146|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||148|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||144|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||109|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||62|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- American International Of Utah School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 55-59% has decreased from 60-69% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $148 in this school district is less than the state average of $5,810. The school district revenue/student has declined by 17% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $261 is less than the state average of $6,353. The school district spending/student has declined by 17% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|Total Revenue||$175,000||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$148||$5,810|
|Spending / Student||$261||$6,353|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.