Ascent Academies Of Utah School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Ascent Academies Of Utah School District serving 1,907 students in Farmington, Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 17% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Utah state average of 25%.
Ascent Academies Of Utah School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Farmington Ascent Academies Of Utah Farmington 22 South 650 West
Farmington, UT 84025
Grades: K-9 | 546 students
- Kaysville Ascent Academies Of Utah Lehi Elementary School 1999 West 900 North
Kaysville, UT 84037
Grades: K-8 | 562 students
- West Jordan Ascent Academies Of Utah West Jordan 5662 W 8200 S
West Jordan, UT 84081
Grades: K-9 | 799 students
|School District Name||Ascent Academies Of Utah School District|
|# of Schools||3|
|# of Students||1,907|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio|
|# of Male Students||892|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||1,015|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||4|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||35|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||171|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||24|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,592|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||13|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||68|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||224|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||213|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||217|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||207|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||218|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||200|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||242|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||182|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||154|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||50|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Ascent Academies Of Utah School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $109 in this school district is less than the state average of $5,810. The school district revenue/student has declined by 75% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $282 is less than the state average of $6,353. The school district spending/student has declined by 75% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|Total Revenue||$207,000||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$109||$5,810|
|Spending / Student||$282||$6,353|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.