Canyon Grove Academy School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Canyon Grove Academy School District serving 380 students in Pleasant Grove, Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 26% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Utah state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 20:1 is less than the state average of 23:1.
|School District Name||Canyon Grove Academy School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||380|
|# of Teachers||19|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20|
|# of Male Students||187|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||193|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||5|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||49|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||4|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||281|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||18|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||21|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||62|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||54|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||52|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Canyon Grove Academy School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.