Dixie Montessori Academy School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Dixie Montessori Academy School District serving 421 students in Washington, Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 20% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Utah state average of 25%.
Dixie Montessori Academy School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Washington Dixie Montessori Academy 1160 N. 645 W.
Washington, UT 84780
Grades: K-7 | 421 students
|School District Name||Dixie Montessori Academy School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||421|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio|
|# of Male Students||210|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||211|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||6|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||4|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||41|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||337|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||13|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||18|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||49|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||70|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||76|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||63|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||39|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||53|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Dixie Montessori Academy School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $164 in this school district is less than the state average of $5,810. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $736 is less than the state average of $6,353. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|Total Revenue||$69,000||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$164||$5,810|
|Spending / Student||$736||$6,353|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.