Endeavor Hall School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Endeavor Hall School District serving 617 students in West Valley City, Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 48% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Utah state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 21:1 is less than the state average of 23:1.
Endeavor Hall School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- West Valley City Endeavor Hall Elementary School 2614 S Decker Lake Lane
West Valley City, UT 84119
Grades: K-8 | 617 students
|School District Name||Endeavor Hall School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||617|
|# of Teachers||30|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21|
|# of Male Students||296|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||321|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||10|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||15|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||194|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||19|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||321|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||33|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||25|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||70|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||78|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||75|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||73|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||76|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||73|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||62|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||57|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||53|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Endeavor Hall School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $4,738 in this school district is less than the state average of $5,810. The school district revenue/student has grown by 6% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $5,662 is less than the state average of $6,353. The school district spending/student has grown by 6% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$4,738||$5,810|
|Spending / Student||$5,662||$6,353|
Combat the growing prevalence of bullying in public schools by learning more about effective solutions.
Learn about the International Baccalaureate (IB) program, and if this program is appropriate for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.