Entheos Academy School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Entheos Academy School District serving 1,038 students in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 44% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Utah state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 23:1 is equal to the state average of 23:1.
|School District Name||Entheos Academy School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,038 students|
|# of Teachers||46 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
|# of Male Students||503 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||535 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||7 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||377 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||6 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||584 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||30 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||34 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||124|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||123|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||102|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||104|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||109|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||104|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||111|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||108|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||110|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||43|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Entheos Academy School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $2,974 in this school district is less than the state average of $5,599. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $2,989 is less than the state average of $6,122. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$2,974||$5,599|
|Spending / Student||$2,989||$6,122|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.