Highmark Charter School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Highmark Charter School District serving 674 students in Ogden, Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 16% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Utah state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 22:1 is less than the state average of 23:1.
Highmark Charter School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Ogden Highmark Charter School 2467 East South Weber Drive
Ogden, UT 84405
Grades: K-9 | 674 students
|School District Name||Highmark Charter School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||674|
|# of Teachers||30|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22|
|# of Male Students||347|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||327|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||3|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||7|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||46|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||9|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||569|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||40|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||44|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||54|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||53|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||77|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||56|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||81|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||85|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||92|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||84|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Highmark Charter School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $5,550 in this school district is less than the state average of $5,810. The school district revenue/student has grown by 19% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $25,459 is higher than the state average of $6,353. The school district spending/student has grown by 19% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$14 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$5,550||$5,810|
|Spending / Student||$25,459||$6,353|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.